Introductions - Who is the GeekFreak? I Dunno But He Thinks He's Funny

Greetings and salutations, bloggers. I am GeekFreak, and I’m a nerd (to put it likely); a mixed stewpot of just about the majority of fandoms both mainstream and not so mainstream. Anime is my bread and butter, movies are my passion, video games a hobby, and smartassery is my trade. I started this and other blogs as a way to branch out and start getting some gears moving in life. Warning I tend to be blunt and swear a lot so don’t let me catch you crying about it.

I’ll be posting reviews of just about anything on TV or maybe video games if I get bored enough. Expect puns.

I also have a tumblr, Geek-Freak-Reviews-Crap as another branch. Same reviews, just tumblr format and the benefit of attracting social justice warriors to troll.

I would like to thank Poe for letting me join this and pretty much have the right to bitch about anything I want.

So yeah, introductions are out of the way. As I said before, I’ll be first posting some old reviews of stuff I've already done until I get something new.


TL;DR: I’m an ass who reviews cartoons and movies. Sit back and enjoy the ride. 

Comments